Leading Photocopier Manufacturers
Rank Xerox manufactured the first modern copier in the late fifties and consequently, copiers have been synonymous with the term "Xerox" machines ever since. Today's most popular copier manufacturers include: Canon, Sharp, Ricoh, Panasonic and Konica Minolta.
These companies have decades of experience building copiers of all sizes: from those intended for small office or home office (SOHO) capable of copying between 10 and 25 copies per minute, up to high end copiers able to comfortably copy more than 100 copies a minute. Finding the right copier to suit your businesses specific requirements is a tricky and sometimes daunting process however Copiers Plus' Inc. consulting service can help you to find the perfect copier at a competitive price.
1. Rank Xerox machines are well-designed and engineered copiers with a host of features and connectivity options.
2. Canon copiers are industry leading in terms of quality and durability and both Canon and Rank Xerox readily supply parts for easy maintenance and repair.
3. Sharp, Ricoh and Panasonic all have international reputations for the quality and durability of their photocopiers, and choosing which copier to buy often depends on the cost and maintenance package offered.
Commercial Copiers: What are all the options?
Modern commercial copiers can handle up to 200,000 copies per month, plus collation, stapling and other clerical functions.
What are the most popular brands?
Some of the top commercial copier manufacturers have made their mark in the copier world, so much so that their names are permanently linked with the duplication process:
- Canon: With headquarters in Lake Success, N.Y., Canon has made a name for itself in the area of digital imaging and commercial copiers. Canon is known as one of the top color copier manufacturer in the industry.
- Xerox: For over 50 years, this company has continued to refine and improve upon Chester Carlson's original xerography process. As a result, it has produced some of the best commercial copiers on the market. Xerox is also hailed as one of the top production printer manufacturers out there.
- Kyocera Mita: This European manufacturer has earned a reputation for making high quality office equipment, including photocopiers.
- Konica Minolta: Also known for its digital imaging products, this Ramsey, N.J., company produces a line of all-in-one, multifunction copiers.
- Sharp: A manufacturer with name brand recognition, Sharp produces scanners, fax machines and commercial copiers.
- Ricoh: Established it's Americas Corporation 1962 and is headquartered in West Caldwell, NJ. Ricoh is a leading provider for fully integrated hardware and customizable services and software help businesses share information efficiently and effectively by enabling customers to control the input, management and output of documents.
- HP: Stanford University classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard founded HP in 1939. The company's first product was built in a Palo Alto, CA garage. HP offers a wide variety of copier machine from which you can choose according to your business needs.
Contact us for more info